FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Dirt 3 with 1.2 patch - TrackIRFixer

RSS >  Dirt 3 with 1.2 patch - TrackIRFixer, Cannot get Freetrack working with newest version of TrackIRFixer
pilot47 #1 10/09/2011 - 23h29

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 10/09/2011

Off line

I have Dirt3 up and running, GFWL version. Like all the past issues with Codemasters software, if I have ANY version of Freetrack installed on my computer, Dirt3 crashes immediately upon startup. As soon as I uninstall Freetrack, it works fine.

I have been trying to get the new version (1.3.0.19) of TrackIRFixer working. It says on the website that it now supports Dirt3. It recognizes the game booting up, gives me a status, but still getting the crash. I am running everything as Admin as well.

Is there something I am overlooking here, or is the new version of TrackIRFixer not yet compatible with Dirt3 with the 1.2 patch?

I am running Vista 64.

Thanks for any help that can be offered; I am out of ideas here.
Kestrel #2 11/09/2011 - 05h37

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 13/07/2007

Off line

You need a file called 'TrackIRHaiku.ini' in the FreeTrack root directory. Normally this file would be generated automatically when you first start a TrackIR game but some games don't allow this. You shouldn't have any problems finding it on Google.
pilot47 #3 12/09/2011 - 08h52

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 10/09/2011

Off line

Wow, what a simple fix! works perfectly now. Thank you so much. Now I can finally enjoy this game.

I tried to donate, but for some reason Paypal will not take any of my credit cards now since I've moved out of country.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Dirt 3 with 1.2 patch - TrackIRFixer

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).